Our analysts will have the opportunity to work directly with core members of the team, and work on a variety of economic and valuation-related engagements in the contexts of litigation and business consulting. Successful Analysts take pride in their work, are proactive and independent thinkers, and have an overall good-natured personality.
This position is available immediately, located in San Diego, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please use our online form below to send your application.
- Perform research on various companies, industries, products, and market trends.
- Review and evaluate industry reports, company financials (e.g., balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flow), and economic and financial models.
- Develop complex economic and financial models including detailed discounted cash flow, net present value, product sales analysis, and other relevant analyses.
- Communicate work product to management (verbally and in writing).
- Contribute in the development of presentations, demonstratives, expert economic and financial reports, and other client deliverables.
- Well-rounded with outstanding analytical skills and a desire to grow professionally within the economic consulting field.
- Able to work efficiently with team members from remote locations
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability and desire to utilize technology to create an efficient working environment.
- Other requirements include:
- Degree from a top university, preferably in Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word and ability to learn SharePoint online.
- Ability to work with large data sets.
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.