Noah Brennan, M.A.
Noah Brennan, M.A. is an expert in finance, applied business economics, and intellectual property with extensive experience in economic analysis, business analysis, and consulting. He applies his expertise in a variety of areas, including strategy, valuation, and the economic analysis of patents, trademarks, trade secrets, reasonable royalties, commercial success, and others. Prior to joining Insight Economics, Mr. Brennan completed an internship with the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s East Asia Office, performed economic analysis in high-stakes intellectual property litigation at a boutique economic consulting firm, and worked in the Corporate Strategy Division of a Fortune 500 wireless technology company.
Mr. Brennan earned an M.A. focused on international economics and quantitative methods from UC San Diego’s School of Global Policy & Strategy, where he graduated with the highest GPA in his class. Mr. Brennan earned an undergraduate degree in Political Science/International Relations from Carleton College, graduating magna cum laude and with distinction in his major and senior thesis. Mr. Brennan speaks and reads fluent Japanese from five years of foreign work experience.
In his free time, Mr. Brennan enjoys reading, spending time under the San Diego sun with his family, and maintaining a constant caffeine buzz.
Mr. Brennan has provided consulting and analysis in a number of notable contexts, for example:
• Evaluated patent infringement damages relating to at-risk launch of a generic pharmaceutical treating ADHD.
• Performed analysis of commercial success relating to biologic drugs and delivery devices.
• Evaluated patent infringement including reasonable royalty damages related to digital cameras.
• Evaluated patent infringement including reasonable royalty damages related to pharmaceuticals treating opioid dependency.
• Evaluated restitution and antitrust damages related to price discrimination for food and beverage products.
• Performed analysis of trade secret misappropriation relating to technology utilized in telecommunications and handset industries.
• Contributed analysis for multiple strategic business consulting engagements.
• Performed analysis of commercial success in multiple ANDA litigations.
• Performed analysis of economic damages in numerous patent infringement cases with more than $100 million at stake.