Casey Frandrup, MBA
Casey Frandrup, MBA is experienced in financial modeling, data analysis, and economic research. Ms. Frandrup applies her skills to value technologies, examine the influence of economic principles, and support expert testimony on topics such as reasonable royalties, lost profits, and commercial success.
Ms. Frandrup has provided consulting and analysis in a number of projects, including:
- Evaluation of reasonable royalties relating to a generic pharmaceutical treating respiratory disease;
- Economic analysis of the commercial success of a chemotherapy treatment;
- Assessment of reasonable royalties for a portfolio of patents relating to web security technology;
- Assessment of damages relating to alleged infringement of computer backup technology;
- Evaluation of reasonable royalties relating to a generic antifungal medication; and
- Economic analysis of product substitution within the tobacco industry.
Previously, Ms. Frandrup has worked on a number of performance improvement projects as a consultant to national oil companies in the Arabian Gulf region; determined the market value of mortgage loan portfolios following the subprime mortgage crisis; and focused on corporate finance in the energy sector as an investment banking analyst.
Ms. Frandrup earned her MBA at the Rady School of Management at the University of California, San Diego, and her B.S. in Economics from Duke University.