Reid Randall, BS is an analyst of business, strategy, finance and applied business economics. He has experience performing analysis related to intellectual property, valuation, economic damages, and lending.
Mr. Randall earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration focused in Strategy/Innovation and Real Estate from the Questrom School of Business at Boston University, where he made the Dean’s List and played for their Division 1 Men’s Lacrosse Program.
In his free time he enjoys playing sports, traveling, cooking, and spending time with his family and dog.
The following are some examples of Mr. Randall’s consulting projects:
• Evaluation of restitution and antitrust damages related to price discrimination for consumer beverage and healthcare products.
• Performed valuation of patents and technology related to the solar industry.
• Evaluation of irreparable harm related to construction equipment.
• Analysis of damages related to legal malpractice, breach of fiduciary duty, and fraud.
• Evaluation of potential licensing and reasonable royalty analysis related to social media image capture, placement and live score technology.
• Evaluation of damages related to trade secrets regarding 5G chip technology.